Our Vision: To be the ‘Intel Inside” of cooling fluids for mechanical systems.
- Flexegraph was established in 2015 and is a spin-out from the Australian National University of Canberra, Australia.
- Flexegraph produces a Graphene based, nano particle solution for cooling and heat transfer applications.
- The founding team has extensive experience in developing and formulating these advanced fluids, with research into new fluid chemistries a key priority.
- Whilst our product range is continually evolving, we are primarily focussed on requirements for EV’s and thermal management for batteries.
- However, Flexegraph is also working with partners and chemical manufacturers to specified performance requirements for other industries.